Most trackers use 2G but this is coming under threat from the roll-out of 5G which is very hungry for bandwidth. A number of countries have already phased out 2G and more are following. Upgrading to 4G gives you a future proof solution.
- Dementia / Alzheimer sufferers prone to wandering
- Elderly who refuse to use mobile phones
- Anyone who is subject to occasional bouts of confusion.
A smaller, cheaper 2G is still available for the UK – see the UBEE ZEN
- Tracking – GPS | AGPS | LBS | WIFI. Location accuracy GPS 5-15m | LBS 100-1,000m
- 2g / LTE / 4g
- Weight – 33g
- Size – 47mm x 42m x 15mm
- 100% Waterproof – IPX7 (1m for 30 mins)
- 4G FDD:Band 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/17/20; 3G WCDMA:Band 1/2/4/5/8; 2G GSM:Band 2/3/5/8
- Fence radius – 200 – 2000m (Set on app)
- Update rates – 10 minutes / 60 minutes (Set on app but overridden by location request on app)
- External magnetic USB charger
- Lithium battery 700mAH | Standby 2-3 days
- 1 Year Warranty